Lesson 1: Times Table Rockstar or Numbots: Spend 15minutes on either one of these sites. The login details are the same for both.
Lesson 2: Maths - We are currently recapping lots of work from the beginning of the year and re doing some of the sheets from then.
So there are lots of questions to have a go at. I would recommend work through them for an hour and then stop when you reach an hour's worth of questions.
Lesson 3: Phonics - Follow the link below to phonics play. Spends 30minutes playing through some of the games and activities further down the page.
Lesson 4: English - I would like you to start planning a letter back to Captain Longbeard to explain what you are going to be doing at the pirate party. In your plan think about the following:
- The activities you are going to complete.
- What you are going to be dressed up as.
- What you are looking forward to the most!
Below are some of the activities you will be doing:
- Cannonball dodgeball.
- Famous pirate research.
- Hook making craft activity.
- Treasure hunt.
- Listening to pirate stories.
- Group games.
Lesson 5: Punctuation and Grammar -
1) Run through the powerpoint below to remind yourself of the different 'word class' there are.
2) Have a go at creating some expanded noun phrases in the document.