We want our children to achieve the highest standards possible, not only academically but emotionally, socially and spiritually. To be the best they can be!
- To be an exciting learning community in which all children and adults are safe, secure, valued and inspired. We will nurture self belief and have aspirations for all.
- To give all our children the tools to look after themselves in relation to their emotional health and well-being.
- We will create opportunities for everyone in our school community to reach their potential. This will be evident in the richness of the curriculum and the learning culture of the environment in which every individual has the skills and desire to succeed.
- We will continually strive for excellence, without the fear of failure, in the knowledge that all successes will be recognised and celebrated.
- Children who leave our school will be well-rounded, self motivated citizens who have the confidence to thrive both socially and academically.
- We value and care about every member of the school and its community equally. We believe that they have the right to an exciting and fulfilling education.
- We value consistently good teaching and the provision of enriching opportunities to support pupils in striving to reach their maximum potential.
- We celebrate everyone's achievements.
- We value and nurture good behaviour through adherence to our Spilsby 7.
- Everyone is an individual that has responsibilities as citizens to our community and those around us.
Our aims are:
- To ensure all people connected with our school perform and achieve the highest standard possible– both academically , emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- To provide opportunities for our children to become equipped with the skills and aspirations for a happy, fulfilling life.
- To treat everyone with care and respect.